Here is my attempt to recreate this look.
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded – primed the entire eyelid
Mary Kay Mineral Eyeshadows in:
2. Lime – inner third top and bottom
3. Emerald – middle
4. Espresso – outer V (outer third of eye, slightly into crease)
5. Almond – blended slightly above Espresso and into the crease to blend
6. Black Pearl – outer v and lower lash line
7. I also wanted the green in the middle to be a little darker so I found one I thought matched the picture from my BH Cosmetics 88 Color Pallete and added that on top of the Emerald then blended with a clean fluffy brush.
8. Maybelline Master Precise black eyeliner pen
9. Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal
10. Mary Kay lash primer
11. Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara