Come visit me over on my new Tumblr Blog!! I just added a new ULTIMATE MAC LIPSTICK DUPE LIST! 🙂
Here is my attempt to recreate this look.
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded – primed the entire eyelid
Mary Kay Mineral Eyeshadows in:
2. Lime – inner third top and bottom
3. Emerald – middle
4. Espresso – outer V (outer third of eye, slightly into crease)
5. Almond – blended slightly above Espresso and into the crease to blend
6. Black Pearl – outer v and lower lash line
7. I also wanted the green in the middle to be a little darker so I found one I thought matched the picture from my BH Cosmetics 88 Color Pallete and added that on top of the Emerald then blended with a clean fluffy brush.
8. Maybelline Master Precise black eyeliner pen
9. Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal
10. Mary Kay lash primer
11. Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
Wondering what we might see in our March Ipsy (formerly My Glam) Bag? Check this out! 🙂
WARNING: IPSY MARCH 2013 SPOILERS BELOW
Ok I’ll admit it. I was always the kid who tried to sneak a peak of my Christmas gifts, before Christmas. As I’ve gotten older, I do enjoy a surprise now and then, but I LIVE for Ipsy sneak peaks!! I got these pictures from makeuptalk.com, a forum which I frequent daily. If you haven’t you should check them out. It’s a lot of fun. Anyway, on to the peaking.
***UPDATE: Ipsy has said this is NOT the bag apparently, so this may be a secret 5th item since they have said no more hints!! I’ve heard the words “makeup kit” mentioned. Excited to find out what this is!
So there you have it! What do you think about the possible contents? I am really excited for that GlamRx palette! Also always excited for eyeshadow. I love Ipsy!